Introduction

This blog is a place for me to share those opinions. My posts will run the gamet; funny, serious, silly, intense, frivolous,etc. I hope to write about tv, politics, friendships, music, current events, relationships, children, home and family. I value your opinions, so please, comment. I welcome all view points.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Building a Better America, One Bankruptcy at a Time....

I swore to myself I wasn't going to write another blog about Teresa Giudice.  I swore to myself I was going to count my blessings and be grateful I was born with a brain.  I have had such a great and blessed week, interacting with so many inspiring and generous people - including the many Twitter friends who make me smile everyday.

And then I did it.  I went there.  I went to www.bravotv.com and read Teresa's blog.  Now, I have to comment.   Teresa explains how they are dealing with the bankruptcy or "fresh start" as she likes to call it.  (Apparently, doy-monds and helicopter rides are all a part of coping with a "fresh start".)  You see, as Teresa now explains it, I had it all wrong.  She and Joe have declared bankruptcy because that is what made America great.  It is a time honored great American tradition - Fresh Starts!  Teresa points out:

 If we didn't give fresh starts to people, we wouldn't have the following great American companies that were only able to be created after their owners' filed bankruptcy: The Walt Disney Company, Hilton Hotels, Hershey's chocolates, Macy's department stores, Heinz ketchup and even WalMart.
I obviously learned a great deal here.  Teresa and Joe are just on the road the building the great American company and now that I know all it takes is a "fresh start"....I may just have to re-think this whole bankruptcy thing.  Turns out she is just really, REALLY patriotic.  God Bless Teresa and God Bless America.

2 comments:

  1. Simply unbelievable! Now I just feel stupid working all my life and paying my bills! How unpatriotic of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Filing a bankruptcy is generally thought to be demanding. That is certainly since filing bankruptcy isn't quite widespread and also the bankruptcy laws keep changing. Consequently, to file a bankruptcy case one need to get a bankruptcy lawyer. Yet, is discovering a bankruptcy lawyer around your neighbourhood that effortless?


    bankruptcy lawyers.com is here to show you via the method by helping you locate a very good Bankruptcy Lawyer to assist take some of the weight off of your shoulders. 1st, our bankruptcy article segment will give you the ideas and tools you need to ease some of the confusion from the bankruptcy practice. Subsequently our attorney directory offers you with listings from the greatest bankruptcy lawyers in your state and nation.

    ReplyDelete